Characteristics of Radiesse :
Radiesse by Merz has a formula, composed of calcium hydroxyllapatite, water, glycerine and sodium carboxymethylcellulose. The bouquet of active ingredients, combined in a useful functionality, ensures the timely and sufficient synthesis of collagen in the subcutaneous tissue. At the same time, the skin is protected, elastic and self-regenerated, restoring its youthful appearance and beauty.
3.0cc. – synthetic calcium hydroxyapatite
Uses of Radiesse:
– Reduces the fold in the area of the mouth and the nose;
– Reduces the wrinkles, as a result of smiling;
– Reduces the fine lines and the wrinkles, over the upper lip;
– Removing the skin depressions and the acne scars;
– Correction of the chin and the nose shape;
– Redefining the facial contour in the lower jaw.
Duration of the effect:
This dermal filler, offered by the German company Merz, is absorbed by the human body more slowly than other hyaluronic acid fillers. Thus, the effect is long – lasting, with positive results, visible for up to 18 months.
Hypersensitivity, slight swelling, redness and pain may occur in the area of injection.
Do not use Radiesse if you are taking medication, especially antibiotics, as well as in case of infection, pregnancy or lactation. Consult your doctor.