Radiesse + Lidocaine chemical composition is rich in active ingredients, with powerful corrective, healing and analgesic action.
The calcium hydroxylapatite, the water and the glycerine are perfectly combined with the sodium carboxymethylcellulose, which acts as a real shield at the injection site. This allows the skin tissue to regenerate unobstructedly, until the gel turns into collagen.
Last touches to your complete comfort adds the lidocaine, which makes the procedure perfectly painless.
Radiesse is available in two sterile syringe sizes, 0.8 ml and 1.5 ml.
Benefits and Expected Results after using Radiesse + Lidocaine:
– A painless injection procedure, due to the added lidocaine;
– Reduction of the fold, in the area between the mouth and the nose;
– Reduction of the wrinkles in the corners of the lips;
– Removing the wrinkles over the upper lip;
– Treatment of scars, resulting from acne and other skin problems;
– Correction of the nose and the chin contour;
– Redefining and tightening the facial contour in the area of the lower jaw.
Duration of the results:
Radiesse + lidocaine by Merz is a long-acting dermal filler, due to its slower absorption by the body. The effect may last up to 18 months. This makes it a preferred product and a different option, replacing the hyaluronic acid dermal fillers.
Radiesse + Lidocaine by Merz is not suitable for use by nursing mothers, pregnant women, infected patients or people, undergoing medical treatment. High incompatibility with antibiotics!
Please contact your doctor for advice before using the product.
Does not contain latex.