Juvéderm® Volbella with Lidocaine is a high – quality injectable filler containing biocompatible hyaluronic acid. This Allergan product is usually used as a lip plumper and reduction of the wrinkles around the mouth. Thanks to its special formula, Juvéderm® Volbella with Lidocaine works its magic leaving you with a natural, youthful look. The added Lidocaine helps patients feel less stressed and relaxed during the treatment with Juvederm.
2 x 1ml syringes
Duration of the effect:
Depending on different factors such as individual age, lifestyle, etc., the results from this dermal filler by Allergan can last for up to 12 months.
Do NOT use Juvéderm® Volbella with Lidocaine if:
- You are a pregnant or breastfeeding woman
- You are allergic to any of the ingredients in the product
- You have an immune disease or infection
- You are hypersensitive to hyaluronic acid
- You are currently doing another laser or abrasion treatment
Possible side effects:
Swelling, redness and some bruising may occur after the treatment with Juvéderm® Volbella with Lidocaine. They usually resolve on their own within a week.