How does the product work?
StretchCare is an injectable dermal solution by Laboratoire Revitacare France that contains a non – crossed hyaluronic acid and multivitamin complex. The product is injected in the mid to deep dermis in order to achieve firmer and smoother looking skin. It can also help with the reshaping of the skin contour to suit the individual patient needs. As a result of the treatment with Revitacare StretchCare, your skin looks rejuvenated and more beautiful.
Another typical action of the product is its ability to treat the skin discoloration even with a single use. StretchCare can be used on your face, neck area, décolletage, palms, as well as thighs.
- Hyaluronic Acid (non-cross linked)
- Multivitamin complex (retinol, thiamin, riboflavin, nicotinamide, dexpanthenol, pyridoxine, ascorbic acid, ergocalciferol, tocopherol).
- 10 x 5.0ml syringes
Benefits of using StretchCare by Revitacare:
- Improved skin firmness, better nourishment and strengthened look
- Effectively treats skin discoloration
- Can be used to reshape the face all well as the body
In the typical case, the results after using StretchCare can last for up to 3 months, depending on your lifestyle.
Possible side effects:
StretchCare has a precise concentration and thus, it is safe for use from patients of all ages. There are no side effects associated so far with the product.