Juvederm Ultra Smile is a product of the global pharmaceutical company Allergan that promises instant, youthful looking fuller lips. This injectable solution contains hyaluronic acid – a naturally occurring substance in the human body that is biocompatible and biodegradable.
With the ageing process, the hyaluronic acid produced by the body decreases and as a result, our skin gets dehydrated and lose some of its volume. Adding the right amount hyaluronic acid to the skin with a high – quality product, such as Allergan’s Juvederm Ultra Smile dermal filler, stimulates its natural production in the body and thus helps with the overall facial rejuvenation.
The box contains:
2 x 0.55ml syringes
Juvederm Ultra Smile is most suitable for:
- Natural lip volume enhancement
- Lip augmentation and contouring
Do NOT use Juvederm Ultra Smile if:
- You are a pregnant or breastfeeding woman
- You are allergic to any of the ingredients in the product
- You have an immune disease or infection
- You are hypersensitive to hyaluronic acid
- You are currently doing another laser or abrasion treatment
Side effects associated with the use of Juvederm Ultra Smile:
Some mild swelling, redness and/or bruising may appear on the treated site, but these symptoms typically disappear in one-week time.