What do you get in the box?
– 20 mg / ml hyaluronic acid (non-animal)
– 1 x 3.0ml syringes or 3 x 1.0ml
– Approximately 2000 gel particles per ml
The hyaluronic dermal filler Perfectha Subskin is used in the treatment of:
– Visible skin imperfections;
– A loose and blotchy skin in the area of the chin and the cheeks;
– Worsened contour and sagging skin in the jaw area;
– Deep scars and wrinkles on the skin.
Specifics of Perfectha Subskin dermal filler for optimal results:
The hyaluronic acid in Perfectha Subskin dermal filler has high crosslinking (90%), which allows it to act intensively, even in small doses. The gel-shaped texture of the filler helps in its painless injection in the subcutaneous dermis, for instant result. The total duration of the effect is from 12 to 18 months, depending on the individual skin and the care habits of a single patient.