One of the main advantages of the EsTemp is how easy the substance is to mix, using it’s simple to operate zero-loss syringe. For extra ease, it’s possible to apply an auto-mixing tip to it. The product has good flowability and low thickness values of the film. Removal is also virtually non-problematic.
- Start by drying the prepared teeth and the internal surface of the restoration
- Apply some of the EsTemp Eugenol to an appropriate surface like a mixing pad
- Take a spatula and use it to mix the base and the catalyst for half a minute
- Once ready, apply the material you got to the internal surfaces of the temporary restoration
- Place the restoration firmly I the mouth of the patient
- Once finished, remove excess amounts of the cement
2 x 10g Syringes, 2 Eco Tips