Due to it’s syringe design, this is an easy to mix cement, which is even compatible with automixing tips. The EsTemp NE’s film thickness has low values, which the product has a sufficient flow and is relatively simple to remove.
- The teeth and internal surface should be properly dried
- Squeeze some of the EsTemp NE cement on a mixing pad or other appropriate surface
- Use a spatula to mix the base and catalyst thoroughy, for about half a minute
- Now start applying the mixture to the internal surfaces of the temporary restoration
- Be extra careful to properly place the restoration in the patient’s mouth
- Once the material is set, remove any excessive amounts of cement
2 x 10g Syringes, 2 Eco Tips