This is a thixotropic silicone with greater hydrophilicity. The material has high dimensional stability and the I-Sil Heavy Body capability of recovery after deformation is great. A very strong and tear resistant dental material, which can retain the impression integrity once it is removed.
- Place the I-Sil Heavy Body cartridge in the dispenser
- Squeeze carefully, to ensure base and catalyst can drain together with no blockage
- Carefully pull the trigger to properly mix the materials
- Place the materials on the tray once they’re mixed
- Make sure the tray itself is seated during the work time
- Take the tray off after setting time