Among the notable properties of the I-SiL Heavy Body A-Silicone from the Fast Set are that it’s thixotropic and has superior hydrophilicity. This is a pro dental silicone, that is very strong to tearing and can preserve the impression integrity once removed. Additionally it is dimensionaly stable and can easily recover once deformed.
The work time of the silicone is 40 seconds and settings time is 2 minutes.
- Place the silicone cartridge into the dispenser
- Squeeze lightly so the catalyst and the base can drain together with no blocking
- For best mixing results – pull the trigger slowly
- Place the materials on the tray once they’re mixed
- Seat the tray during working time
- Remove the ray once I-SiL Heavy Body is set