Juvederm Ultra 3 by Allergan uses an advanced 3D technology matrix that ensures long – lasting results of the product of up to a full year.The dermal filler has a special homogenous formula for easy and precise application in the skin dermis. It is commonly used for nasolabial folds, marionette lines and moderate skin depressions on the face. The injectable gel by Allergan contains hyaluronic acid and is biocompatible as well as biodegradable. Due to its unique formula, high – quality ingredients and fine needle used for its application, Juvederm Ultra 3 smooths out your facial wrinkles and rejuvenates your skin in no time!
This dermal filler also contains 0.3% Lidocaine for a pain – free treatment.
2 x 1ml syringes
Juvederm Ultra 3 is best for treatment of:
- Mid to deep facial lines and wrinkles
- Nasolabial folds and marionette lines
- Medium facial skin depressions
- Lip volume enhancement and contouring
Duration of the effect:
Thanks to the advanced 3D technology matrix and unique combination of active ingredients, the results from Juvederm Ultra 3 can last for up to 12 months.
Do NOT use Juvederm Ultra 3 if:
- You are a pregnant or breastfeeding woman
- You are allergic to any of the ingredients in the product
- You have an immune disease or infection
- You are hypersensitive to hyaluronic acid
- You are currently doing another laser or abrasion treatment
Whenever in doubt, always consult with a medical specialist whether this product is the right choice for you.
Possible side effects:
Swelling, redness and some bruising may occur after the treatment with Juvederm Ultra 3. These side effects typically disappear within 5 – 7 days after the procedure.