Silhouette Soft sutures are made of completely absorbable and bio compatible component called Poly-L-Lactic Acid (PLLA), and the molded cones are made of Lactide/Glycolide. The procedure is minimally invasive and involves insertion of suture threads under the surface of the skin under a local anesthesia for more patients’ comfort. The role of the cones is to hold the threads in place and to boost the collagen production to restore the volume of the face.
Silhouette Soft offers an immediate lifting effect, which can last from 18 months to about 2 years. This period may be influenced by many individual factors, such as age, lifestyle, harmful habits, etc. Silhouette Soft treatment can be combined with other aesthetic treatments such as botulinum toxin and hyaluronic acid injections.
Silhouette Soft benefits:
- Immediate lifting effect with natural results;
- Restoring lost volume;
- Little invasiveness with no incisions;
- Progressive restoration of lost collagen;
- Entirely absorbable ingredients;
- Fast recovery after the treatment;
- Minimum side effects;
- The product should not be used in patients under 18 years of age.
- It is contraindicated in case of pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Not to be used in case of allergy to any of the product’s components.
Although the treatment is minimally invasive, it may cause discomfort, pain, bruising, swelling or redness. However, these side effects disappear within a few days.
Contents of the package:
- 5 packs of 2 units
- 16 Cones