Safety is the number one priority when using the CO2 Laser Pro system, as is the patient’s comfort. Extensive spots of skin and lesions can be treated at the same time.
This is a versatile cosmetic apparatus, so the field of application is quite extensive:
- Treatment and removal of wrinkles, including: lines on the forehead, lines near the eyes, eye wrinkles, wrinkles in the perioral area, lines on the neck, various types of stretch marks
- Effective treatment of sagging skin
- Lifting of dropping eyelids
- Removal of marks, result of acne
- Scar tissues treatment (with complete removal possible)
- Treatment and removal of various skin spots
The power of the CO2 Laser Pro skin treatment system is in the 10600nm laser beams. Fractional scanning is used to point the laser and so-called “burning zone” is formed on the epidermis. In practice, the laser points are one or more pulses of high-energy. While penetrating the skin, the will form a tapered hole. As a result, a process of vaporization begins and affected tissues begin a processes of solidification and carbonation. This helps small blood vessels get ensealed and there is a significant reduction in possible bleeding. The aim is to induce proliferation via the beams and subsequent organization of collagen tissues. During the procedure, the tapered holes will provide a lasting and beneficial effect to the skin, with improvements like more elasticity, overall smoothness, improved skin brightness. lighter complexion.